Building plot 535m2 for sale in the Massif des Bauges national park between Annecy and Chambery with a view of the Aillon Margeriaz ski resort. Elevated peaceful location and comes complete with a set of swings, a nice hedge, a garage and a lovely set of , Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
Located in the up and coming village of Aillon le Vieux, the plot has lovely views and is situated on a totally quiet no-through road raised up above the equally quiet main road which featured in the Annecy stage of the Tour de France in 2013. Only 10 minutes drive from the ski resort of Margeriaz making it one of the closest places to the skiing. Great mountain trails direct from the door with an abundance of wildlife and clean mountain air. The perfect year-round mountain holiday destination whatever your passion.
The plot is large enough for a 4 or 5 bedroom chalet and we have English speaking local architects to assist with planning if required. Build costs are roughly 2000? per m2 habitable for a finished chalet (excluding kitchen) built by a reputable local constructor. There are no restrictions on design, layout or build footprint in the Bauges so you have the ultimate freedom to create your ideal property.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France