Magnificent gite complex...5 gites, old stone farmhouse, large garden, studio, and lovely pool in pretty Ardeche village of St Sauveur de Cruzieres (with shops), not overlooked, within easy access of Barjac, Vallon Pont d'Arc, and Uzes., Ardèche, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
The principal building is a very old stone farmhouse, with three en suite bedrooms, a large vaulted main room with a woodburning stove, sitting room, and kitchen with bar. In addition there are five separate gites, each designed for two-five people. These are all situated in the ancient outbuildings, which were part of the old farm. They are beautifully designed, simple, rustic and very comfortable. Each one has their own private terrace and BBQ area. In addition there is a stone artists' workshop, with water and power, which could be converted into an extra gite. There is a well designed pool area, walled, and a "park" adjacent with a boules area, seats, and lovely views over the village.
St Sauveur de Cruzières is a charming Ardèche village, with local restaurants, bakery, greengrocers, tobacconist and café tabac . It is just fifteen minutes away from the beautiful Renaissance village of Barjac, with its renowned Friday market, and the following places are within 30 minutes' drive: Caverne du Pont d'Arc, The Ardèche Gorges, Ruoms, Les Vans, two famous caves "Orgnac l'Aven" and "La Cocalière", the Chassezac Canyons, and the medieval town of St Ambroix, with its weekly market and flea market, and that of Les Vans, with markets, cafés and restaurants. St Sauveur de Cruzières is in the southern Ardèche, a beautiful unspoilt region. There is so much to see and do here. Lots of lively weekly markets, where producers sell their own produce, stunning walks, canoeing, many famous caves including the cavern Pont d'Arc, recently opened to the public. The Ardèche Gorges are very close by, and are not to be missed. You can swim in the rivers, go to water parks, visit lovely old walled towns, have a coffee in the sunshine, go wine tasting at one of the many vineyards or sample the very famous Ardèche beer!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France