Former Shop/Cafe with accommodation and a garden, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
A super opportunity to purchase this once popular business which is situated in the heart of a nice village with a school and Mairie and in between the market towns of Lezay and Sauzé-Vaussais. It offers 139m2 of commercial space and 98m2 of living space with a further 116m2 exploitable in the attic. Some TLC required to bring it back to life.
Business: Former bar/cafe of 61m2 with a tiled floor, 2 large shop front windows and double doors on entry. WC and a storeroom to rear leads to a garage of 31m2. Large shop of 78m2 with air-conditioning, a large shop window and entrance.
Habitation: Living room of 32m2 with corner kitchen, wood burner, ceiling beams and access into the bar. Hallway has a corner office area of 14m2, with side door opening to the garden; shower room and a large room of 34m2 used as a bedroom.
1st floor: 3 attics of 50,5m2, 31m2 + 35m2, convertible with exposed beams/trusses/stonework and some window openings in place.
The roof above the habitation has been done.
Outside: Ample parking for customers and a garden to the rear
All set on 1473 m2
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France