Pretty detached south facing stone property, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Situated in a quiet village just 5 minutes from the market town of Sauzé-Vaussais, this traditional stone house has been recently renovated throughout and offers 102m2 of comfortable living space
· Double glazed
· Conforming drainage system
· Roof, insulation, electrics, plumbing done 2018/19
· Light + airy throughout
Ground floor: Entrance into fitted kitchen/diner of 25m2 with a tiled floor, 2 windows + glazed door, double opening around to the lounge of 26m2 with a tiled floor, lovely stone fireplace with (possible to add a wood or pellet burner) and wooden staircase. WC with a hand basin and a cupboard house the the washing machine and used for storage.
1st floor: Super bright landing of 8m2 with a chestnut wooden floor + storage area, 2 bedrooms of 13 and 14m2 both have chestnut wooden floors and apex beamed ceilings. An office of 7.6m2 could be used as a smaller 3rd bedrooms and there is a spacious bathroom of 8m2 with shower, bath, sink and WC.
To the front a south facing enclosed courtyard + garden.
All set on 179m2 of land.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France