Renovated Four Bed Detached Farmhouse with Outbuildings, Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Spacious four bed detached family home, located in a small hamlet just 2 km from the village of Benest, where there is a, bread depot, small groceries shop, hairdresser, school, doctor and post office. The market town of Champagne Mouton is just 8km away. The property has been renovated but still has some potential for further projects.The property benefits from oil-fired central heating,double glazing. A new fosse septic was installed in 2008 and the house was repointed / rendered in 2012.
In detail, the property is set out as follows:Ground Floor:Kitchen / Diner (24m²): integrated appliances, tiled floor, exposed beams, glazed door to courtyard. Lounge (27m²) : tiled floor, beautiful stone fireplace (20kw burner), exposed wood ceiling, two windows, exposed stone walls, radiator, stone sink. Step to:Second Lounge/Bedroom (13m²) : wooden floors, exposed beams, radiators, window,Study (31m²): L-shaped room with three windows, tiled floor, exposed beams, radiator, door to boiler room, orginal stone sink feature, glazed door to courtyard, exposed wood beams, door to fuel tank (1500 litres).Hayloft above this room to renovate (no staircase),Hallway with staircase and understairs wc : tiled floor, radiator, window, "oeil de boeuf", wooden staircase,Stairs to landing : wooden floors.
First floor:Master bathroom : (13m²) large bath, shower, wash handbasin, wc, tiled walls, heated towel rail.Master bedroom (14m²) : wooden florrs, south facing window, radiators,-- ensuite shower room with wc and laminate flooring,Bedroom 2 : (13m²) wooden floors, large window, radiator, 4 steps to:Bedroom 3 : (13m²) exposed beams, window, lino flooring, radiator,Bedroom 4 / Music room: (13m²) exposed beams, radiator, lino flooring, velux.
Outside:Private garden (800m²),Garage (14m²),Closed barn currently used as a workshop (50m²),Open barn, could be converted into stabling (43m²),Cottage with two small adjoining outbuildings which could be incorporrated into an extension of the cottage,Stone building last used as a hen house (16m²).Garden behind the house, across the road (260m²)
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France