Renovated farmhouse with lovely views in the Tarn, Tarn, Occitanie
This typical Tarnaise farm house has been renovated over the past 20 years and offers extremely comfortable living accommodation. Set in around 2500 sq.meters of land in a very sought after location not far from the market town of Gaillac, the property is packed with original features that many are looking for in such a 200 year old farmhouse, yet with all mod cons in place... The property consists of four large bedrooms 2 bathrooms large kitchen, dinning room and lounge with the possibility of creating an office with very little work in one of the rooms on the ground floor. With a very large hanger (room for two cars) large pool with views back onto the village and large terrace area this property is ideal for someone looking for a permanent / holiday home in this beautiful part of the Tarn.
THE ACCOMMODATION When you enter, to the right you find the Kitchen - 21 sq.m, lovely kitchen in keeping with the farm house character. Exposed beams terracotta tiles Arga and room for a large kitchen table that can seat up to eight people. Dinning Room - was added about 5 years ago and offers an impressive 26sq meters of living space and has been tastefully renovated again in keeping with the style and feel of an old French farmhouse. From this room you also have direct access via French doors to the garden. Then to the left the Living Room; a superb bright airy 20 sq.m room with a terracotta floor. The early morning sunlight fills the room, as it is south facing. The property has been set up to receive both French and UK TV and the house also has broadband connection. On this floor we also have the shower room and WC plus a large pantry measuring aroun9sq meters where there is also a wine store (cave) and a spare room that would make an ideal office. From the front door you have a stair case to the first floor.
On the first floor landing is large around 9 sq.m and from here we have access to the four large bedrooms (20 sq.m, 26 sq.m, 26 sq.m and 20 sq meters) bathroom and WC. All the rooms are bright and one of the bedrooms even has its own balcony.
OUTSIDE The main house is surrounded by around 2500 sq meters of land with views over the countryside. The house comes with a small outbuilding (dove house) that could be converted into a small dwelling / office. The swimming pool is 10m x 5m meters and was installed about 15 years ago.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France