2 Village Houses, 1 livable, 1 to renovate+Garage, Manche, Normandy
Two side by side terrace houses & a garage, one habitable & one for restoration separated by the garage + attic with the possibility of connecting all three into one. Mains drainage, water, electricity and telephone point/broadband accessible. The habitable house is to the left hand side with the garage/workshop in the centre and the two room stone house for total restoration to the right hand side. Entering the main house into the dining room of approx. 24m2 doors lead off to a kitchen of approx. 12m2, a lounge of approx. 24m2 with a fireplace, a w.c. and then through to a small outside space of approx. 4m2. Stairs from the dining room lead up to the 1st floor landing with doors off to 3 bedrooms all of 12m2, a bathroom of 6m2 with bath, shower cubicle and basin and a separate w.c. The house has some double glazing and electric heating throughout.
The garage is approx. 28m2 with an attic and the second house is for total restoration. The property is set on a quiet lane in a lively village with bar/restaurants, bakers, banks, mini market and small weekly street market.
Energy rating – D – 202 kwh/m2/an Greenhouse gas – B – 10 kg/co2/m2/an Advertised price includes agency fees of 5,000 Euros payable by the purchaser
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France