Great location for this spacious village house. Ideal main residence or second home for someone seeking 4 bedrooms, access to all amenities and potential to add value by finishing work already started., Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
This is a rarity among village houses. While it benefits from proximity to all the services and benefits of a lovely village, it is tucked away in a quiet corner and has the additional benefit of a small and manageable garden area. The ground floor is fully open plan and set up for modern living. Upstairs there are 4 large bedrooms and shower room / WC.
Set in Bourg de Visa, it benefits from a range of amenities including: a well stocked village shop, a popular bar /restaurant and a range of other shops and businesses. Further afield but still less than a 15 minute drive you will find Montaigu de Quercy (a bastide town), with bustling Saturday market, International Club, English library, Intermarche, pharmacy, bank and other business enterprises. At a similar distance is the historic town of Moissac, a larger centre with a huge range of shops and services. Toulouse and Bergerac airports are both about an hour away, with the TGV at Agen within 30 minutes drive. Read more ...
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France