Stone town house with courtyard garden, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Located in the market town of Sauze Vaussais, walking distance to shops, supermarkets, doctors, schools, in fact everything needed for day to day living. This deceptively spacious property offers 220m2 of living space and benefits from oil fired central heating, mains drainage, is well insulated and A frames and woodwork appear to be in good condition.
Large entrance hall of 35m2 with a tiled floor and a separate WC. Office of 12m2 has a tiled floor and large window, a storeroom and a games room of 24m2. The living room is 34m2 again has a tiled floor, a fireplace with wood burning insert fire and 2 large double glazed windows and door opening to the terrace and also flooding the room with natural light. Fitted and equipped kitchen 10m2 with door opening to the courtyard. Boiler room and a shower room.
On the 1st floor, a former kitchen of 11m2, hallway leading to 4 bedrooms, a shower room, 2 WC’s et 1 room giving access to the upper floor.
2nd floor: an attic over the whole surface of the house.
Outside there is a paved terrace, enclosed south west facing courtyard, a garage of 35m2 with an attic above and all set on 450m2 of land.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France