SAIGNON - Lovely family house with magnificent garden, swimming pool and cottage, Vaucluse, Provence-Côte d'Azur
For garden lovers.
On the heights of Saignon in the Luberon you will find your large house of about 93 sqm south facing, with a large living room, large American kitchen, three bedrooms, a shower room and separate toilet, overlooking a beautiful green garden with lovely ponds and basins where spring water flows all year round.
Behind the house there is a swimming pool (7,50 x 3,50), a barbecue, a poolhouse and a pretty view of the mountains.
Attached to the big house there is a two storey holiday cottage of about 56 m2 in total, with a kitchen, a bathroom, 3 bedrooms and an independent toilet. The small house has two terraces, a laundry room and private access. There's a carport for 2 cars and also a large garage of 41 m2. The house (built in 1977) has been solidly built on a crawl space of 1m75, which gives space for DIY and a greenhouse for overwintering your plants. The large bay windows in the living room and the kitchen give a great allure to this house and will allow you to fully enjoy the view over the garden. On sunny days you will appreciate the fact that they can be fully opened.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France