Old 15th C. manor in the region of Le Mans, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
Ref. 3581 Old manor for sale near Le Mans
This former manor is located in a pretty village with many houses of the 15th and 16th centuries. The property is at 23km from Le Mans (with train station TGV, 55 minutes from Paris) and 10km from the entrance of the highway.
The mansion consists of two wings at right angles connected by a turret staircase. It comprises : On the ground floor: living room (48sqm), dining room (35sqm), kitchen (20sqm), and bathroom. On the first floor: large bedroom (48sqm) with French ceiling and fireplace, and a second bedroom (36sqm) and fireplace. Above: an attic (28sqm) not insulated, awaiting conversion. A large room used as a home cinema (36sqm). At the top of the tower, a small room with a fireplace. Cellar. The property has kept period features: terracotta floors, exposed beams, and joists, period fireplace.
The outbuildings comprise: A stone barn on slate (75sqm). A shed used as a boiler room Pool 6x12m from 2001, heated by heat pump, electric shutter. Tennis from 2004.
A pretty partly enclosed garden and a meadow complete this property. All for 4,38 acres (1,77ha).
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France