Listed 16th C. manor in Lower Normandy, Sarthe, Pays de la Loire
Ref. 3622 Listed manor for sale in Normandy
This manor is located in the beautiful region of Southern Normandy between Alençon and Sillé le Guillaume, against a remarkable site, in the beautiful region called Les Alpes Mancelles, because of the high quality of its landscapes, the rocky relief, and the small roads that snake between valleys, in parallel to the rivers. The village nearby offers the first shops.
On the raised ground floor: an entrance, a large main room with a monumental fireplace, a kitchen, an office, wc, and a laundry room. In the lean-to wing, there is a bedroom with bathroom and service staircase. On the first floor, around a large room used as a living room, 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and 1 bathroom. Attic. Cellar
Against the manor in its extension, 3 garages. In front, big defensive pavilion anterior to the manor, which dates from the 12th century unfinished. There are still arrow slits. Important dovecote with 2,500 putlock holes Old agricultural barn in poor condition. Small agricultural barn in a state of use, allowing the storage of the equipment and tools.
The property has 9 acres (3,64ha) bordered by the river, free from tenants. The site is really beautiful and will not leave you indifferent.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France