Beautiful wine-grower house in the Saumurois., Maine-et-Loire, Pays de la Loire
Ref.3650 : French house for sale near Saumur.
The property is located 10 km from Saumur, charming tourist and historical town, in the surrounding countryside, which is full of picturesque villages, cellars, leisures, discoveries. A small business-restaurant meets the necessities of everyday life, accessible with a walking distance, and the beautiful nearby towns provided markets, tourist circuits, local producers and winegrowers, and, less prosaic, supermarkets 5 minutes by car. In Saumur, you will find a train station and the highway.
This winemaker's house looks like a mansion, dating from the 18th and 19th centuries. It is built in yard and park. The large courtyard is preceded by a high portal with a fluted tufa pillar. The house comprises a main building, flanked by 2 wings and enlarged to the southwest with lean-to parts, covered in slate. Part of the house has been treated surprisingly, with uncapped volumes, and the realization is certainly adroit and cleverly made, nevertheless ensuring comfort. It includes an entrance with cloakroom, wc, a spectacular kitchen, dining room, living room, office, library, bedroom with vestibule, toilet, and shower room. At the back, a courtyard with barbecue, open its large stone arches, the wine cellar containing 2,700 bottles and the technical room. On the 1st floor, 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a kitchen, wc and a studio (living room-kitchen + large balneotherapy bathroom). Part of this level corresponds to the uncapping of certain parts of the ground floor. Above. 2 rooms are ready to receive 2 bedrooms with bathrooms.
The current inhabited area is 375 sqm.
At the entrance of the property, near the gate, a house whose exteriors are restored has two rooms per level. There are already electrical panels and central heating arrival for a development Beautiful large barn in backyard, 160 sqm. Small building to house a car and some equipment. Boiler room in the old press, restored, with the pellet storage silo. Well for watering or filling the pool.
The house is built between the courtyard that serves all the outbuildings, and the park. The latter is extended by the countryside, without dwelling 2 acres (1.08 hectares). There are some small ponds. Orchard. Pool heated possibly by the boiler, sheltered by a line of cypresses of Italy.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France