Large property at the gates of Poitiers, Vienne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Ref. 3693 Large property for sale at the gates of Poitiers
Set in a very beautiful environment, surrounded by woods and partially enclosed by walls, at the end of a beautiful allay one will discover this beautiful property. Well served by motorway and train (TGV), it is located at only a few minutes from the city centre of Poitiers.
Built in the 17th and 19th centuries, this property enjoys from a high degree of comfort. It has been entirely restored. The decor elements are typical of the 19th century. On the ground floor: an entrance with on one side: the living room with parquet flooring and a marble fireplace, a TV room with woodworks and a fireplace, a large kitchen opens on the dining room, a large living room with a fireplace opens on the terrace facing south-west. An indoor heated pool, a changing room and toilets. A storeroom, linen room and 3 garages. On the other side: A living room, a library, a master bedroom with its bathroom, toilets and dressing room, two additional bedrooms with their bathroom and toilets. Two stairways lead to the first floor. The main stone stairway, which is located near the kitchen leads to a large room used as a playroom. This one gives access to the attic space awaiting conversion. Boiler room. The second stairway located on the opposite side leads to a large study, two bedrooms, three bathrooms with toilets.
This property benefits from a high-quality restoration and is in excellent general condition. Floor heating on the ground floor. All of the paintings and the kitchen were redone in 2019. Home automation such as electric shutters perfectly embedded in this old house offer comfort. The various gates are electric, as well as the doors of the garages. Videophone. Oil-fired heating system, Domusa's brand boiler from 2016. The 5000 L tank is buried. The slate roofs were redone in 2000, as were all of the carpentry, electrical and plumbing.
The outbuildings comprise : Garages Nice greenhouse in the garden. A dovecote and a well.
The property of about 47 acres comprises: A high-quality park, and has alignments of lime trees, sequoia, oak trees and many more; bushes and ornamental plants creating a wonderful atmosphere. Nature is highlighted. The woods are enclosed. The vegetable garden and the orchard are offering a beautiful outside living space.
Cabinet LE NAIL – Poitou-Charentes – Mr. Godefroid COLLEE : +33 (0)18.104.22.168.20
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France