Monpazier - 3 bedrooms stone house with garage, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
In Monpazier, in the heart of one of the most beautiful bastide of the Dordogne Valley. Old renovated stone house of 116 sq. m. on 2 floors, with a 22 sq. m. garage and a convertible attic of about 50 sq. m..
On the ground floor, an entrance accessible from a small alley, a bright living room of 22 sq. m. facing south, a dining room with a kitchen corner of 23 sq. m. open on the living room, a separate toilet with laundry area and a large garage accessible from a main street of the village. In the dining room, a staircase leads to the first floor where we find 3 large bedrooms of 12, 16 and 22 sqq. m. facing east, west and south and offering beautiful views on the village and the valley. A bathroom of 7 sq. m. with bath and a separate toilet complete the sleeping area. An attic of about 50 sq. m. can be converted to create more bedrooms.
After a few renovations, this house ideally located in the village, will let you live at the rhythm of a medieval and touristic bastide of the Dordogne. Perfect location to develop a gite or bed and breakfast activity! To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Thibaut Leurent, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France