Bungalow with a former farmhouse to renovate, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This property is situated in a hamlet close to the market town of Sauze Vaussais and offers super potential to extend the current accommodation into the adjoining barn or renovate the stone house and outbuildings to create other dwellings. The roofs will need to be done on these buildings.
Bungalow with 80m2 of living space: Entrance with a built-in cupboard and tiled floor, kitchen 12m2, corner cupboards, a tiled floor, door into the barn and a large window to the front. Living room of 18m2 again with a tiled floor and French doors opening to outside. Hallway, 3 bedrooms all have lino floors and 2 have built in cupboards. Bathroom and. Separate WC. The roof is in good condition, it has PVC double glazing but has a non-conforming fosse.
Stone house: 1 room of 29m2 with a concrete floor, 1 room of 44m2 with the original flagstone floor + stone fireplace and a beamed ceiling. The 3rd room is 23m2 has a concrete floor and access to the 1st floor.
Convertible attic over the totality.
Outbuildings: Hangar 134m2, 3 stone barns of 72, 142 + 123m2 no all in great condition and could be demolished to open up the area.
Enclosed sunny courtyard garden and land of 1819m2
There is a further parcel just 200m2 from the property of 3290m2
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France