Stone house to renovate, barns, great views, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
EXCLUSIVE TO BEAUX VILLAGES! 2/3 bed stone house and barns to renovate in a pretty hamlet with lovely open views, 10 minutes walk to a popular bar/restaurant.
On the ground floor, a kitchen and back kitchen (giving access to the barn), a living room, bedroom and shower room.
The first floor was one large room (24m²) which has been divided into 2 smaller rooms and a walk in cupboard, but could very easily be reopened up or reconfigured.
Attached to the house are 2 barns (1 with roof partially removed – the rest of the roofs were redone in 2014) and a workshop, and in the garden the old pig sties and a well.
The house could easily be extended into the barns with necessary permissions. At the rear of the house there is nearly an acre of garden and woodland and opposite there is a small garden/parking area. The property is heated by a wood burning stove and electric radiators and is connected to mains drains. 5km minutes drive to shops, services and a weekly market and 10 mins walk to bar/restaurant. Possibility of buying the attached barn on the other side of the house also Price including agency fees : €93,450
Price excluding agency fees : €84,991 Buyer commission included: 10 %
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France