Stunning farmhouse with outbuildings and 4.5hectares, Orne, Normandy
This stunning traditional styled farmhouse has much to offer and dates back several hundred years. It has insulation to a high standard, has a good heating system and a magnificent open fire in the kitchen as well as others in several rooms. The outbuildings are in very good condition and the land area of 4.5 hectares is attached to the property and is accessible directly from the gardens and behind the house. The Ground floor consists of , Large kitchen/diner with fitted units and original fireplace, Lounge of 38m² with a marble surround fireplace. A utility room , shower and WC, A communicating door to an outbuilding allows the use of this building and the owner has been using this as a pantry, storage room and workshop area.
On the first floor are four double bedrooms, and a bathroom. There is a staircase leading to the attic which is in a good condition and could be converted into living space.
Most outbuildings are of stone construction, but a couple are of wood and metal sheeting. Mains and well water supply the property . Threephase electrics Independent sewage system.
The land is good for grazing and agricultural use.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France