Character village property- two houses that communicate, entirely renovated with high quality finishing. All details attended to. Great business potential ideally located with breathtaking views in one of Les Plus Beaux Villages de France. Extraordinary p, Indre, Centre-Val de Loire
Character property of about 180 m2 living area overlooking a beautiful valley with river and gardens facing the priory. It has recently had a new roof, new beams, double glazing, new parquet flooring and tiled flooring. Inset ceiling lights in the kitchens and bathrooms. Every detail of the smallest finishing touches has been done with quality products and with good style including the wall plugs. Ideal for bed and breakfasts. Consisting of two houses, one large, the other small which are adjoining and communicate. Main house. Ground floor, entrance hall with built-in cupboard and stairs to the smaller house and entrance (tiled flooring) to the large house. A smalerl hallway with doors leads to various rooms: a shower room, the workshop/barn, a newly fitted quality equipped kitchen, dining room (oak parquet flooring), living room (oak parquet flooring). Beautiful oak staircase with elegant wrought iron spindles. First floor, parquet flooring throughout, two bedrooms, bathroom and shower room beautifully tiled, separate WC. Second floor: attic of about 55 m² can be converted into rooms.
Second adjoining smaller house which could easily have its own private access. House on one level consisting of a kitchen, a living room, a bedrooms, shower room and separate WC
All rooms have breathtaking views over the valley and onto the river.
The electricity has been entirely re-done. The houses are insulated. There are radiators and separate individual electric convector heating too. The property stays remarkable warm. There are three hot water tanks.
Outside there is a garage to the front. To the side large parking and access to the large barn/worksop (the owner is leaving the attractive workbenches). The inner terrace has a dominant position, is private and again with wonderful views. It is a real sun trap here and for this reason there is an attractive covered area. Exterior water and electricity. Steps leading down to the garden one side of which is walled. The exterior walls have also been redone. There are two cellars and also three smaller storage areas all of which have doors. This is a truly quality property that has been properly renovated.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France