Great location for this stone house benefitting from fully professional finish to all areas. 3 bedrooms, 2 shower rooms and an impressive open-plan living area. Pool and terrace and a self-contained 1 bedroom apartment., Tarn-et-Garonne, Occitanie
This charming house is finished to a high standard and offers the benefit of modern, open-plan living while retaining the super features of an authentic Quercy stone house. The south facing garden, terrace and pool will be ideal for outdoor living and entertaining. This property also offers a large storage / workshop area and a fully finished one bedroom apartment with its own independent access - ideal for visiting family or lettable to provide additional income if desired.
The property is located within a 10 minute walk to the popular village of Roquecor. The village has a locally renown bar / restaurant, well stocked local shop, hairdresser a weekly market and even an artisan soap shop. Roquecor is close to Montaigu de Quercy, a larger market town with a thriving international club and a full range of shops, banks etc. Larger towns of Agen and Villeneuve sur Lot are about 25 minutes away. Agen boasts a TGV link to Paris. Airports at Bergerac and Toulouse are both just over an hour away.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France