Charente-Maritime, Nouvelle Aquitaine
There are two possibilities for entering this house – either by a glass door that opens to an entrance hall (11m²) which is currently used as an office, or by a semi-glazed door which leads to the kitchen.
At the end of the office a door leads to an internal hall which serves all the ground floor.
On the right, a door opens to the living room (24m²) with a tiled floor and large glass doors which let in a lot of light.
On the left of the internal hall, a door leads to the kitchen (13m²), which needs refitting, with a tiled floor and a pantry.
There is also a separate downstairs WC.
An attractive tiled staircase rises to a first-floor landing, off which are three bedrooms (9m², 12m² and 12m²), all with tiled floors, and a bathroom (5m²) with a bath, washbasin, bidet and WC.
The house is situated on a 201m² plot. The property is reached via a gate which opens into the courtyard, where you could easily park, and off which is a garage (25m²). The courtyard has pretty flowerbeds on either side of the drive that leads to the garage and the remainder of the space is gravelled.
This house would be ideal as a holiday home after some work to refresh/update it as the outside space would require little maintenance. Being in a village with facilities (bar, pharmacy, doctor, bank …) and only 10 minutes from Matha and 15 minutes from Rouillac, it could also be a good family home.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France