10 minutes drive from Sarlat Habitable house + two barns to renovate. Lots of character, original features, in a small green setting with fruit trees. Beautiful renovation project !, Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Here is a very nice renovation project. Only 10 km from the centre of Sarlat, in a very small rural hamlet, the property has a main house, immediately habitable with 3 bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, bathroom, gas fuel heater: everything is clean, double glazing wood, you can move in and enjoy next summer in a nice garden with fruit trees (hazelnut, peach, cherry, apple, and even truffle oak!). Quiet, and very close to the tourist sites of the region.
The outbuildings have huge potential : a very beautiful old barn of 50 m2 for each ; lauze roof, feed troughs, pigsty, wine barrel, clay and pisé (cobbled) floor, very nice roof timbers: enough to make a very nice first gite. Another small house of 2 floors built on a cellar (30 m2 on the ground) is also to be renovated to make another house, as a gite, which will be charming thanks to the original features: beams, stones, framework, pretty old windows...
A hangar / garage with a small shed on the side is used as a summer kitchen: here again, you can imagine renovating, building, créating... whatever you like.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France