Detached stone town house with land, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This large house is situated on the outer edge the pretty market town of Chef-Boutonne, walking distance to shops, schools, lake, park, reburnished outdoor swimming pool open during the summer months, the Chateau Javazay, river and access to the countryside. The best of both worlds!
It offers 207m2 of living space over 2 levels, benefits from mains drainage, oil-fired central heating with a recently replaced boiler, mix of single + double glazing and off-road parking.
Ground floor:Entrance hallway of 15m2 leads to 2 large light and airy lounges of 28 + 19m2 with open fireplaces, wooden floors and 1 has a set of French doors opening to the garden. A dining room of 24,50m2 has dual aspect windows, opening through to the fitted kitchen of 12m2 and a large utility room of 20m2. A washroom of 5m2 with a separate toilet, a door opens to the rear garden and a conservatory of 9m2.
1stfloor:Landing of 14m2, 4 large bedrooms of 15, 21, 16 and 10m2. There is a family bathroom of 6m2 with a separate toilet.
Outside:The house is accessed by a quiet rural lane of which is a garage of 27m2, a workshop of 24m2, wood store and a cellar. To the rear of the house a large garden with vegetable plot, lawn and fruit trees. To the front is a pretty enclosed garden with gate which is south facing.
All set within 2154m2 of land.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France