Detached stone and slate mill property, lies in the countryside in a peaceful setting, in the regional park, with a land area of 7.41 acres(30 000 sqm) with a stream. Heating : aerothermie heating system. Double glazing. electricity conformed. Connected to the mains drainage. This property is on its own, no neighbours too close, in a lovely spot, the mill is surrounded by the 3 hectares of fields and a stream. There is a terrace in the front, and the garden is all around with trees and surrounded by the stream, also a pond, a lovely stone outbuilding with a good roof which could be converted, a barn and car port. All the fields are ideal for horses and are attached to the property. Close to a massive lake and not far from the village! The structure is in good condition, and inside it is full of character and charm, all the authenticity has been kept intact
Ground floor : in the main room downstairs with the old wheel as a feature in the dining room, original beams, exposed stone walls, a fabulous fireplace (this is a very attractive room), there is also a mezzanine which is presently used as a bedroom, and a WC; further, a part of the ground floor has been modernized so the fitted kitchen is all new and bright, the bathroom with bathtub has also been recently installed, and there?s a convenient utility room in the back of the kitchen.
First floor : 2 double bedrooms and a WC with a sink.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France