Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
"Mid-terraced stone and slate property(100 sqm), situated in a village not too far from the shops, with a garden area of 800 sqm. Connected to the main drainage. Single gazing. Cellar(40 sqm). Works needed : new kitchen and bathroom, rewiring, modernisation and decoration. The house is on a quiet road, courtyard to the front, garden to the rear(with access through the property only). There is a water meter, but not an electric meter, complete new installation required. Walking distance to local shops : small superette, butchers, chemist, bar/restaurant, boulangerie, tea shop, post office and bank. No factory close by. The house is minutes 10 minutes drive from supermarket. Tax fonciere : 500 euros/year. The house is structurally sound, good roof & walls. Garden is not yet enclosed, the current owner owns the property next door and a lager plot of land that is being divided between the properties therefore a land surveyor is required (at the vendors cost).
Ground floor : entrance hall(3.5 sqm) with ancient tiled flooring, living room(31.6 sqm) with wood flooring and access to thegarden, lounge(19.3 sqm) with wood flooring.
First floor : landing, 3 bedrooms(19.5;13.8;13.5 sqm) with carpet flooring, shower room(1.5 sqm) without a shower, toilet(1.2 sqm).
Second floor : loft partly convertible with wood flooring.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France