Spacious and bright three-bedroom detached property with beautiful features throughout and stunning views of the countryside., Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
This striking three-bedroom property, arranged over three floors, is situated just a short walk from the village centre. Bright and sunny throughout, the spacious accommodation would make a perfect holiday, or permanent family home.
On the ground floor are a spacious l-shaped lounge, kitchen, WC and large conservatory, currently used as a dining room, which overlooks the private garden to the rear and offers beautiful views of the countryside.
Two double-sized bedrooms and a bathroom are found on the first floor, whilst a large third bedroom, with room for a lounge area, and further bathroom are on the second floor.
Gardens surround the property and there is a patio area at the rear and a covered area for entertaining to the side.
There are two cellars, accessed from the rear of the property. One houses the newly installed oil-fired boiler and oil tank, whilst the other is used for storage and as a workshop.
The property benefits from double-glazing, oil-fired central heating and mains drainage.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France