Renovated property with terraces and a shop/business opportunity, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This former stone house dates back to the 1820’s and has been adapted to create a shop on the lower half and an apartment on the upper with potential to create a 2nd apartment if required. It is situated in the heart of the market town of Sauze Vaussais walking distance to schools, supermarkets, banks, a range of other shops and offers an exciting proposition for someone looking to create a business as it has a prime location and benefits from:
· Mains drainage
· Double glazed throughout
· Separate water + electricity meters
Commerce 67m2: Formerly used as a Pizza/take-away of 30m2 with a preparation area and counter, shop front and access from the street. A store area of 27m2 with French doors opening to a covered parking area of 25m2. There is also a side entrance hall and a large tiled WC currently conforming to latest disability standards.
1st floor apartment: External stairs up to a super tiled terrace of 28m2 with BBQ and sitting area (South West facing). Through French doors into a light airy open plan living room of 27m2 with a fully fitted modern kitchen to one side, a fireplace equipped with a 12kw wood burning insert fire, lovely original wooden floorboards and a feature wall of exposed stone. A hallway leads to a shower room 4m2 with a large walk-in shower, sink + WC. Study of 4.50m2 currently used as a child’s bedroom and to the front the master bedroom of 27.50m2 which also has the original wooden floor, a stone fireplace equipped with a wood burning insert fire, built in wardrobes and 2 large windows looking towards the central square.
2nd floor part renovated: Open plan area 52m2 with a mezzanine, some plaster boarding done, has been well insulated, electric, water + drainage available to this floor, 4 velux’s, 3 windows, new floorboards and the roof is in good condition with a breathable membrane. A door out to a tiled patio of 10m2. This property offers so much flexibility to have a business/ 1 large family home or 3 apartments for rental.
Walking distance to an outdoor pool open during the summer months, 2 tennis courts and there is a lake with a park.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France