Great business opportunity. Maison de Maître, working 15th century water-mill, cottage and outbuildings in an enviable riverside location. 2.5 hectares of land., Charente, Nouvelle Aquitaine
Delightful property set in the heart of a protected green and wooded valley, beside the river Né, with 2.5 hectares of land (including 2 wooded islands). The property has been run for many years as a successful business, but the owners are now selling due to ill-health, presenting a wonderful opportunity for a new owner.
The property comprises the tastefully renovated Maison de Maître with 5 en-suite bedrooms, a charming 2 bedroomed gite, the working mill with large dining area (seats up to 50 people) and a further 3 bedrooms. In addition there is the old farmhouse, requiring restoration, and numerous outbuildings currently used to house animals or for storage.
Currently run as a 'getaway to the country' for families, it is an up and running business, ready to be loved by its next visionary owner. Not just a summer venue, this unique enterprise takes in guests all year round, and in the spring months is full with vineyard workers and business people. There is potential for multiple hospitality uses (lodgings, guest rooms, educational farm, children's cottage, venue for receptions and events) and the surrounding land would be suitable to graze 3 horses.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France