This striking property offers so much .... spacious and bright living accommodation, an enchanting and sunny walled garden, double garage and an annexed dependence for renovation. In the heart of the Napoleonic town of Pontivy, this property is only a sto, Morbihan, Brittany
Steeped in history, this large and bright property is set over four-storeys with six-bedrooms. There is the potential to create a spacious family home, or generate rental income as a bed and breakfast, as commercial office space, or through the creation of independent apartments. The adjoining dependance could be renovated to add an additional three-storeys and has direct access to the garden and there is the potential to create a separate access to the street.
Unusually for a city centre property in this area, the property has a pretty south-west facing walled garden (506m2) which is private and fully enclosed, and a large garage. With double glazing throughout, the property is also connected to mains drainage.
Sitting in the heart of the historic town of Pontivy, this beautiful property is only a stone's throw from the impressive Chateau du Rohan, one of the last fortified castles to be built in Brittany. Shops, bars and restaurants are also within easy walking distance, as is the Nantes-Brest canal.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France