Fabulous light one level barn conversion with gorgeous garden, large pool in a super village with brand new wine bar/restaurant!, Hérault, Occitanie
This beautiful barn conversion is located in the heart of a gorgeous wine making village with amenities, just 20 kms from the Cite de Carcassonne. Huge open plan kitchen/living area with glass doors right along it for access to the terrace, garden and pool, 2 double bedrooms in the main house, dressing room, 2 good bathrooms, 1 with bath, summer house for guests.
There are also 2 storage sheds in the garden ideal for bikes etc. and separate entrance to the side to bring in a car for private parking
The building was renovated in 2016 in a modern industrial style, retaining the original metal beams and reproducing a roof in keeping with the design. The front has been panelled with green cedar wood.
There are glass doors along the front of the property, which give wonderful views out towards the hills, the large sliding doors in the dining area and bedroom 1 slide into the wall to allow full opening into the garden.
Electric Velux windows with shutters run along the back of the property to give extra light (windows close automatically when it rains).
Stainless steel, modern well equipped kitchen open to a substantial living area. There is also an office area, Wi-Fi connection with several USB points throughout.
There is a bathroom with a large bath (with shower attachment) a large shower room next door to the main bedroom and a second bedroom which can house either a double or twin beds plus room for a cot if required.
Flooring is wood throughout with the exception of the kitchen, bathroom and shower rooms which are traditional French ceramic tiles.
The bespoke wooden cabin (5 X 4 metres ) at the bottom of the garden is a robust and carefully designed retreat which provides wonderful evening sun and views of the well and garden. It offers a further bedroom for summer months and is well insulated to keep it cool. There is water and electricity, a sink and shower. The owners had planned to develop it further with the addition of a toilet and summer kitchen. Inside the cabin there is space for a double bed, armchair, daybed.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France