Large house in PUISSERGUIER with separate apartment on large plot of land, Hérault, Occitanie
Perfect for those looking to combine French rural lifestyle with the convenience of living on the edge of a town with plenty of land, the centre of PUISSERGUIER is just a short walk and has many restaurants and services.
With its light and airy feel, this large property (165m2 habitable space approx) comes with a large plot of land (2260m2) with uninterrupted views across the countryside :
The highlights: -
- Large private garden complete with gated entrance and outbuilding/workshop area. Neighbouring countryside and fields are classed as non constructable and therefore minimal risk of further development.
- Separate apartment (50m2) on lower floor with individual access and bedroom.
- 2 Garages (1x55m2)
- Light and airy main living area upper with floor terrace overlooking garden.
- Perfect for those looking for a small renovation project and for somewhere with plenty of storage
- Great access to motorways, airports within 45 mins. Within 30 minutes to the beaches of the Mediterranean and areas many attractions including Canal du Midi, Herault gorges and Languedoc national park.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France