For sale, lovingly renovated traditional 7 bedroom Savoyard farmhouse of 270 m2 plus 1 bedroom separate chalet of 45 m2. Located in the quiet hamlet of La Riviere Enverse, Morillon near Samoens in the Grand Massif ski area. Just 50 minutes from Geneva air, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
This farmhouse certainly has the wow factor with its large open plan lounge and kitchen/dining area of almost 80 m2. The current owners spent six years converting a long-forgotten farmhouse into a beautiful family home. A great deal of thought has gone into making sure, wherever you are in the chalet, there is a feeling of space. The attention to detail is outstanding and the fixtures and fittings are of a high standard throughout.
There are seven ensuite bedrooms in the main chalet, which includes the apartment on the ground floor. The extensive grounds cover 2000 m2 and the property also benefits from a separate chalet, equipped with it's own kitchen, living room and bathroom.
Tucked away in the quiet hamlet of La Rivere Enverse, yet only a five minute drive to the ski station of Morillon, the Grand Massif ski area and it's 265km of pistes are at your disposal.
The owners have a few finishing touches to complete, including a new work surface in the kitchen, and some exterior groundwork, but all of these will be completed beforehand.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France