Mansion house, Amboise city centre, Indre-et-Loire, Centre-Val de Loire
At the heart of the Royal city of Amboise, all shopping facilities by foot, nice mansion house of about 388m² habitable, with attics, outbuildings, garage and parking, all opening on 2 outdoor courtyards.
Endowed with very nice ancient elements (oak tree parquets, tuffeau, chimneys, woodwork..), this property offers several bright rooms, with nice highs under the roof. On the ground floor, some rooms have a direct access on courtyard, as well as the large veranda located at the back of the property.
Upstairs, possibility to have between 8 and 10 bedrooms, several shower rooms, toilets and access to water are there. A large attic, with tiles, is easily adaptable if needed.
You have understood, this housing complex has a high potential because of its privileged and desired location, because of its surface and its volumes. Rental investment, large families, touristic activities, liberal professions, family house (..), this property can convene to numerous projects.
This ancient property is located at the heart of a very touristic region, close to the Loire à Vélo path, and the most famous Châteaux, only 25 minutes away from Tours and 2h from Paris.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Nathalie Morille, please fill in the form below.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France