Copponex: Exceptional 5-bedroom farmhouse renovation. Design award finalist. Large home office. Stunning countryside setting just 26km from Geneva Airport., Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
The luxury and style of modern living perfectly complements the cosy down-to-earth feeling of a 19th century stone farmhouse thanks to the quality, and impeccable attention to detail, of this fabulous renovation. So impressive was the redesign that it made the finals of an international architectural award: https://bit.ly/3aLxt9H. The timeless charm of the original building has been successfully retained, whilst the layout and flow have been reorganised to create a cohesive and comfortable living environment.
- 5 bedrooms.
- Generous home office and cinema room with beautiful views.
- 130m2 natural stone terrace with integrated outdoor fireplace. Sheltered and sunny exposure.
- 'Summer kitchen' leading out onto terrace.
- Handmade, sleek 'winter kitchen'. Huge window framing the countryside like a painting.
- Ultra high-end Gaggenau appliances.
- Gorgeous bar and wine cellar. Perfect for entertaining.
- Interior and exterior lighting designed by a lighting architect using exclusively Kreon lights.
- Tranquil garden of more than 1500 square metres with traditional "Mazot" (wooden chalet).
- Garage and workshop.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France