92500, between Parc de Bois Préau and Mont Valérien, high-end, 54m2 1 bed 1 bath, S/E facing state-of-the-art apartment + 3m2 balcony offering 57m2 (private space - see floor plan), ready to move into at the end of 2021, bright and modern with optimized s, Hauts-de-Seine, Paris - Île-de-France
Rueil-Malmaison 92500 - 1 Bed / 1 Bath : 54.07m2 + 3.19m2 + balcony - Check floor plan - Located in the largest new ecovillage development in Hauts-de-Seine and selling fast, a high-end S/E facing apartment offering 55.67m2 weighted area (57.26m2 private space) ready to move into at the end of next year. With optimized space, peaceful and functional (accessibility for people with reduced mobility, home automation system, motorized blinds...), this well designed double exposed 2nd floor property offers all the comfort of a cutting edge residence with lift, minutes from the historical and vibrant surroundings of the city's center.
No holes to fill in or painting to be done for this well proportioned and space-saving apartment with large floor to ceiling bays windows, on the garden side of this complex bathed in light with 1 parking space included. It includes a welcoming
7.4m2 entrance hall leading into a spacious 26.37m2 living room with corner balcony 3.2m2 and an open kitchen to be fitted out and harmoniously delimited on the floor to respect volumes and perspectives, a 14.09m2 bedroom and a modern 6.19m2 bathroom with a full sized bath. Custom-made cupboards and a cellar complete this apartment, which benefits from a modern architecture with refined interiors, acoustic comfort and a reduction in energy loss for maximum thermal optimisation. Ideally nestled away from urban life, it also offers a feeling of space and openness thanks to its largely glazed facade, generously lighting the living areas.
Perfect for those who want to lower their carbon footprint this is an amazing green community located in master planned village full of flower and vegetable gardens, greenhouses and an orchard.
This is a unique opportunity as no one has previously lived in this apartment located in this area steeped in history dating back to the VI century. A haven of peace which, with its many local shops, panoramic restaurants and bars overlooking Mont Valérien and La Défense.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France