Lovely detached bungalow, double garage + heated swimming pool, Deux-Sèvres, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This well-presented property is it is located in a lovely hamlet just 11kms to the thriving town of Melle which has a well- attended weekly market, all commerce, schools, bars/restaurants, park and swimming pools open all year. It offers 186m2 of living space all on the same level and benefits from:
· Double glazed
· Electric radiators + wood burner with a system of heat ducts to vent warm air to other rooms
· Swimming pool 10 x 5m
· Manicured gardens
· New fosse will be installed
Entrance into a super spacious open plan living room of 55m2 which has a tiled floor, beamed ceiling, central fireplace with an insert wood burning insert fire, double aspect French doors open to the garden and a dining area of 11.60m2 also has with a beamed ceiling and a laminate wood floor. A large opening into the fully fitted kitchen 15m2 with a central island, built in double ovens, a gas hob, beamed ceiling, french doors that open onto the terrace and a door into the utility room of 5.86m2 with fitted units. A hallway leads to a fully tiled family bathroom 9m2 with an Italian shower, bath, sink unit with draw space and a separate WC. There are 4 double bedrooms 12m2, 12, 15.20m2 + 14.09m2, 3 of these have their own en-suite shower rooms. A study of 6.37m2 has a laminate wood floor and doors opening to the terrace. A staircase leads down to the cave.
Outside there is a lovely covered south facing terrace, which looks onto attractive lawned gardens planted with colourful plants, a variety of trees and shrubs, swimming pool (installed in 2004) with a sun terrace and a summer house to store pool accessories. There are 3 gated entrances to the property, 1 has a circular driveway and has conduit laid to provide future electrified gates and driveway lighting. Large detached double garage of 49.30m2 with electric roller shutter doors, a kitchen area of 17m2 and a room of 14m2 currently used as a dog kennel, this building could easily be transformed into an independent annexe for family/rental. An additional 93m2 of block paving is ideal for an artisan, the fully enclosed garden wraps around the property and it is all set on 6610m2 with an open view beyond this.
Ready to move into and enjoy from day one, viewing highly recommended!
Professional video available
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France