Beautiful farmhouse on 7900m², Morbihan, Brittany
A nice discover in an atypical place, at the edge of a artisanal zone : an authentic ancient farmhouse lying on a beautiful wooded and flourished field of 7900m². Small pond, flourished pergola and wood hangar complete the whole picture. The property is entirely fenced with an electric gate, a grassland part benefits from a independent complementary connexion with water and electricity. This property is lying next to the RN 24…
The house is currently divided into 2 housings, each independent in water and electricity and habitable right now.
The first house has a storage room used as a dustbin location, a workshop, a kitchen and a dining room, toilets separated. Upstairs, two large bedrooms with bathroom. Small attic.
The second house has an entrance with closet and toilets – washbasin, large kitchen, nice bathroom, bedrooms and living/dining room.
Attic entirely adaptable. Possibility to link both housings or to modify the current set up.
Large potential and possibilities thanks to its direct access to N24 : rental, restauration, shared housing, garden to visit, small farm and more depending on your projects.
To receive more information about this property and to be put in touch directly with our local agent, Jackie Groneau, please fill in the form below.
Primary Energy Consumption (kWh/m2/year) For This Property
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France