Unique Mas Provencal in historical Saint Paul de Vence, a mere stones throw from the village centre, Alpes-Maritimes, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Split over three levels, this beautiful property oozes charm and warmth with its large, open living spaces and four sizeable double-bedroom suites, of which one is a totally independent studio... In the main house there is a bedroom on each level, giving a sense of privacy to each of its occupants, so this house is ideal for entertaining. Throughout there is a tasteful mixture of typical Mediterranean materials, from local stone, hardwood and Italian terra cotta flooring to glazed tiles from Fayence. It is literally within 200m of the medieval fortress's main northern gate into the beautiful historical centre, where you will be able to stroll down cobbled streets lined with wonderful restaurants, art galleries and boutiques steeped in history. In fact, you need only head out the front door, pass the chapel to your left and cross the road to sample some of the village's finest cuisine at the excellent Colombe d'Or!
Previously home to a renowned Italian artist whose works can be admired in several spots throughout the village, for some years the lower level of the property served as a sort of informal clubhouse to the Saint Paul art community, where many a joyous evening was hosted in its unique, vaulted lounge / bar and where a wonderfully warm atmosphere continues to reign!
In short, if you are looking for the perfect home to discover all that living on the Côte d'Azur has to offer but without the hustle and bustle, if you long to quietly relax and enjoy the company of dear friends and family in the most unique and tranquil of French settings, then look no further...
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France