Detached Charentaise 4 Bedroomed Stone House, Outbuildings and cottage. Total renovation project., Charente-Maritime, Nouvelle Aquitaine
This is a great renovation project for those wanting a traditional charente stone built house with lots of character features. If you are not afraid of work this offers great scope to create an amazing home. The property offers a wealth of potential and is set right back off the road in a very quiet and peaceful setting within a popular village. It has its own private wrap around walled garden with a pretty well. Perfect to stamp your own mark on and turn into a lovely family home with separate accommodation consisting of an attached, 2 bedroomed cottage with a bread oven set into the fireplace a real talking point.
In the sunny Charente Maritime. Close to all amenities 4 kilometres away is the village of Beauvais sur Matha, with a cafe/bar, bakery, pharmacy, doctors, post office and a twice weekly market. Easy access to larger market towns of Matha (9km), St Jean D'Angely (27km) Cognac (25km) Rouillac (19km).Angouleme TGV (43km). Major airports at La Rochelle (101km), Bordeaux (151km), Limoges (120km) provide easy access to UK and the rest of Europe.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France