Beautiful traditional terraced stone farmhouse in the land of Ploërmel.
5 rooms, 140 m2 on two floors. 4 bedrooms. Closed ground of 975 m2. Superb garden and view over the countryside.
Completely renovated, combining tradition and modernity. Very well mai, Morbihan, Brittany
Beautiful traditional stone Longère. In a quiet and peaceful hamlet, between the countryside and town, come and discover this beautiful 5-roomed house, with a surface area of 140 m2 on an enclosed plot of 975 m2. Completely renovated, very well maintained and very bright. Located at the gates of Ploërmel, 5 minutes from the city center and 1 minute from the Vannes-Rennes axes, close to schools, colleges, high schools, sports centers and shops. This house comprises on the ground floor, a large living room of 50 m2 consisting of an equipped kitchen and a living / dining room. A 13 m2 bedroom, a toilet and a bathroom with shower and bathtub. An office of approximately 10 m2, a storage space with 2 large closets serving as a laundry room as well as a room giving access to the outside on a covered garage. Upstairs: 3 beautiful, bright bedrooms with parquet floors and velux windows. Two of them have an area of 18 m2 and the last of 10 m2.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France