Fabulous location set in a quiet unspoilt peaceful setting with lovely views. This spacious three bed property has a self-contained 2 bedroom gite ,large garage , terraces ,swimming pool and surrounding gardens , close to the medieval village of Agel in, Hérault, Occitanie
Wonderful opportunity to own your own "petit paradis " surrounded by olive groves and vineyards this traditionally built villa offers comfortable accommodation with the main living area on the first floor with a terrace offering magnificent views over the village, and the Montagne Noir .On entering the property you have an entrance hallway , L shaped lounge /dining area 40m2 with an integrated wood-burning fireplace , double doors open onto the front terrace,fitted kitchen with white units , three double bedrooms all with built in wardrobes,family sized bathroom with bath,shower and separate wc .The staircase from the hallway leads down to the independent two bed gite 60m2 with its own private entrance and perfect for added income or guests , with two large bedrooms, kitchen/ dining area and stylish shower room and private patio You also have a double garage ,further storage room for the pool electrics and wc and shower room. At the back of the property is the lovely outside pool area with a good sized terrace and 15m x 3m kidney shaped swimming pool , which is in need of a new liner .The charming gardens surround the property with a good range of mediterranean plants , trees and flowers and a vegetable patch,private driveway and parking to the front of the property .This is a unique property with home and income opportunity in a beautiful private natural setting . The medieval village is just a few minutes walk away and has a post office, a farmers' market every two weeks, several wine caves, and vans which come round with bread and meat, etc. 3 km away is Aigues Vives, which has a little supermarket, two restaurants, one with a café/bar; a wine shop, a post office, a mechanic/service station and a bakery. 6 km away by road (less on foot over the hill) is Bize Minervois, which has about 7 restaurants, two bakeries, a grocery shop, a butcher, a pharmacy, doctors and nurses, two café/bars.
The town of Olonzac and the Canal du Midi are just 15km away, with the beaches of the Mediterranean 42km away. Beziers airport 45km; Carcassonne airport 50km; Narbonne 29 km.
Viewing highly recommended !
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France