Sainte Maxime, Historical Art Deco Villa with amazing sea view overlooking the Golfe de Saint Tropez., Var, Provence-Côte d'Azur
Sainte Maxime. Epic Art Deco villa from the 1920s.
The villa is completely fenced with 7 bedrooms and staff areas, pool house, Living areas and balconies on nearly every level of the property to make the most of the views.At entrance you have a double bedroom with ensuite and staff room.Laundry and storage areas. First level living area with Separate kitchen has original handles on the cubboards,dining, lounge and an area used as the office. Balcony. Bedroom off the living area with ensuite bathroom. 2nd level two double bedrooms with dressing room and verandah. The dressing can communicate between the bedrooms. Master bedroom with ensuite. Bedroom with ensuite. Upper level, bedroom with ensuite shower and toilet. Balcony with incredible panoramique view that takes you all over the Golfe de Saint Tropez and over Pampelonne to the lighthouse at Cap Camarat. Pool side you have an outside kitchen "Pool House" and library. At the back of the house you have other staff areas. Lounge and bedroom. With own access to the back of the kitchen. The house has mainly stayed in its original state. Banisters in the stair well and many other Art Deco characteristics are still in the house.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France