A light, spacious, well maintained house with land, gite and studio offering income potential, situated in beautiful countryside yet being an easy walk to the lovely old market square of Huelgoat., Finistère, Brittany
This property has so much to offer! As well as the spacious, well maintained, 3/4-bedroomed accommodation in the main house, there is also a self-contained studio and a one-bedroom gite, which has its own entrance and garden area....instant income potential for a lucky purchaser! The land, which totals a little over 8000sq.m. and is currently tended by a Ouessant sheep, a goat and some chickens, would also make a great area for growing vegetables and fruit trees, for those wishing to be more self-sufficient. A pretty stream can be found bordering the land and is another delightful feature of the property.
Situated in the countryside, the house is yet an easy, level walk into the lovely old market town of Huelgoat, which has everything for your daily requirements....and more! As well as the usual shops, there are also bars, restaurants, a quaint cinema, art galleries and, of course, the beautiful lake and forest with the famous Great Trembling Rock. All in all, a property definitely worth a visit!
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France