Beautiful stone house, 420m2, with grounds and large pool, garage, 6 bedrooms, with also some rooms for renovation, in a village near Anduze, easy access to Nîmes., Gard, Occitanie
This remarkable property is situated just outside the village of Ribaute Les Tavernes (a small stone village with a few amenities, bread shop, bar), and just 12 kilometres from Anduze and Alès. The house is set in over 5000m2 of countryside and looks out over fields and vineyards. The house is the final property in a series of buildings, originally a small hamlet/farmhouse, but all the living space and views are at the front of the property.
The building is 720m2, which includes 420m2 living area, 158m2 attics suitable for conversion, plus cellars and garage. Five of the bedrooms have large en suite bathrooms, and would be ideal for chambres d'hotes/B and B. The rooms are spacious and decorated in authentic style. Altogether there are: 2 lounges, 2 dining rooms, a fitted kitchen, 6 bedrooms, a study, 5 bathrooms including WCs, a WC, a laundry room and summer kitchen. In front of the house is a beautiful terrace with outstanding views, and there is also another covered terrace.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France