Authentic chalet: two separate, spacious ski apartments located in a traditional mountain village; easy access to the resort of Les Menuires and the world renowned 3 Valley ski area. Exclusive to the Leggett website, don't miss the 360° virtual tour., Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
For those of you looking for a property that is true to its roots, Le Koutère goes a long way to ticking all the boxes. Located in the small mountain village of Praranger, this chalet which is finished with the much sought after local slate roof tiles, is both spacious and comfortable whilst maintaining the authenticity of a real mountain-village property. Le Koutère, which was completely renovated in 2005/2006, is divided into two spacious apartments with separate entrances. La Grange is on the upper two floors with the front door on the east side of the chalet. This apartment includes a big, open plan kitchen, dining and living room. Upstairs are 4 bedrooms sleeping up to 11 people (2 double bedrooms both with showers, a twin bedroom and a dormitory style bedroom with 5 single beds). This floor also includes a family bathroom with shower and bath, a separate toilet and a sauna. All of these rooms are below the exposed roof beams offering an added cachet to this floor. The lower apartment, La Voûte, is accessed from the south side of the chalet and takes you into another spacious open plan kitchen, dining and living room area under a beautiful vaulted ceiling. This apartment sleeps 8 people with two double bedrooms and a dormitory-style bedroom with twin beds and a double bunk bed. There is a shower in the dorm room and in one of the doubles as well as a family bathroom and two separate toilets. As with La Grange, there is also a sauna which is always welcome after a hard day out on the slopes.
Both apartments include boot warmers that have been housed in little mountain-style cabins in the living areas. The dining room tables are more than big enough to seat all guests and the general layout of both living spaces offer comfortable and convivial areas. The interior is very much designed with a big nod to traditional Montagnard life with décor including some beautiful and fascinating ski and agriculture antique pieces from the local region.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France