Charente-Maritime, Nouvelle Aquitaine
The front door opens into the kitchen (20m²) which leads to a conservatory, currently used as a dining room (16m²).
At the end, a corridor leads to the living room and bedrooms.
The living room (27m²) is tiled with a wood burning stove.
Next to the three bedrooms (18.5m², 12m² and 11m²) are two shower rooms (9.5m² and 5m²) both of which have a shower, washbasin, and WC.
The last room (10.5m²) is currently used for storage but could become additional living space if required.
The first floor is divided into three parts (29m², 17m² and 11.5m) which could be developed to provide additional living space (subject to the relevant planning permissions).
Behind the house there is a covered swimming pool with a terrace that leads to the garages and workshop. There is also sufficient parking for 2 to 3 cars.
This charming house, situated on plot of 910m² has a covered swimming pool, two garages and a workshop. The house is heated by a reversible heat pump which provides air conditioning in summer. It is conveniently located 45 minutes for the historic towns of Saintes and Bordeaux and is only 30 minutes from the Atlantic beaches.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France