A sublime historical jewel, high standards of accommodation, comfort and equipment of a unique top-of-the-range hotel, nestled in its splendid romantic floral and wooded park of almost two acres.
A resort of many personalities.
Two steps , Côtes-d'Armor, Brittany
Sublime historical jewel (548 m²), comfort and top-of-the-range equipment, Romantic floral and wooded park, 1.7 hectares. Emerald Coast - Pléneuf-Val-André.
Two steps in the rich history just a stone's throw from the most beautiful sea.
Garden level: Reception rooms (145 m²), monumental fireplaces, French ceilings, beams. Kitchen/restaurant (55 m²).
First floor: Six suites. Balneos, bathroom, electric meter for each one.
Convertible attic, cellar, jail.
Mill 18th, bedroom and suite, Sdbs.
Garage, laundry room, workshop, kennel, stable, annexes. Automated gate, video surveillance.
Heated swimming pool.
Park 1,7 hectares: Hundred-year-old trees, decorative shrubs. English style floral garden, medieval garden. Fountains, ponds, fish pond, drilling.
Heliport. Excellent condition, sound and heat insulation. Electrical installation, sanitary evacuation to standards.
Charges, taxes, low maintenance costs.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France