Messery: Lovingly renovated, Wysteria-clad stone village house oozing picture-postcard French charm. 3 bedrooms plus office area, workshop and double garage. Huge terrace with lake view. Popular lake-side village of Messery. Commuting distance to Switzerl, Haute-Savoie, Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes
For sale in the sought-after village of Messery, this fantastic village house dating back to 1879 has been beautifully renovated by its architect owner.
-French charm worthy of a postcard. -Sympathetically renovated by architect owner in 2012/2013. -Interior recently repainted (February 2019). -Perfect marriage of original features and modern, high-quality fixtures and fittings. -Roof and insulation replaced in 2012. -Impressive C rating for energy consumption, a real plus for a house of this age. -Central location in welcoming, vibrant village with range of amenities (e.g. kindergarten, schools, bakeries, small supermarket, doctor, pharmacy etc.) -Easy walk to Messery's beach on shores of Lake Geneva/Lac Léman. -Commutable to Geneva by road (24km/35 minutes approx.) and to Nyon by boat (20-minute ferry). -Really spacious, sheltered terrace with Lake Geneva/Lac Léman views. -Double garage with electric door. -Potential to convert ground floor into separate gîte, apartment or office. -Within easy reach of skiing by car.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France