`"Detached stone and slate farmhouse property, situated in a small hamlet in a peaceful setting, in the area of Huelgoat, with a land area of 3 500 sqm. Located in a little hamlet in the countryside, this property offers a cottage to finish renovating, a longere to renovate, two other stone outbuildings, a large barn and a nice plot of land that is very private. The cottage has a good structure, it is habitable but needs to be modernized and upgraded. There is no bathroom. Double glazed windows. There is also water and electricity in the house. It will be necessary to install a septic tank. Further, you will also find a longere which needs total renovation with a fireplace inside. There are two other little stone outbuildings for storage and a massive barn. At the end of the path is a lovely plot surrounded by trees (very private). It needs work but it could be a very attractive property in the future. The property is 15 minutes drive from the first shops.
Ground floor : a little porch at the entrance which opens into the hallway, on one side is a very large kitchen/dining, old fashioned and needs to be redone, there is also a wood burner/cooker. On the other side, another large room used as a bedroom for the moment but could be a lounge in the future. and there is also a WC.
First floor : a large attic that is the same surface area as the ground floor.
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France