Thoronet - Lorgues - beautiful stone country house with 2 historical buildings with pool and river., Var, Provence-Côte d'Azur
"Gorgeous stone country house, surrounded by beautiful vineyards and old olive groves, typical from the region "Var" on the Cote D 'azure. The property encompasses 2 hectares of land and has its own private river calmly flowing around it, Perfect for fishing and swimming. The amazing historical villages of Lorgues and Thoronet with their famous castles "Château de Berne" and "Château Martinette" both with Michelin-stared restaurants and hotels are just a short drive away.
The stunning country house is divided into two impressive houses: the main house features a dinning room and living room, 4 bathrooms, 5 bedrooms, including the master bedroom with access to a large terrace overlooking the swimming pool area. The second house has a little more history, dating back to the 1400s and includes 2 bedrooms (one with ensuites) one separate bathroom, living room and a small office area. Each house has their independent entrance from the front but are also connected by an inside door and by the most amazing terrace.
Over the years, the property has been completely renovated by its owners who have preserved the charm of the building by keeping its beautiful wooden and stone structures and adding quality materials and styles. every room is very bright and is decorated with taste. Every wall in the house are stone thick which gives a tranquil and relaxed quality. The swimming pool area has two shaded terraces on each side, perfect for lunches, twilight dinners or BBQ's with friends and family. The Pool also has a Caribbean feel to it due to its palm trees, banana trees and tasteful light green hint, rather than your typical blue water. The spacious garden has the capacity for anything you may desire to add in the future and gives off a Mediterranean aura. It also includes a beautiful pond with colourful fish and lily-pads. This stunning country house has the amplitude to be anything from the perfect country home to a flourishing business or health retreat."
Similar Properties In This Area
- Properties for sale in Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in France
- Properties for sale in Normandy, France
- Properties for sale in Occitanie (formerly Midi-Pyrénées and Languedoc-Roussillon), France
- Properties for sale in Dordogne, Nouvelle Aquitaine (formerly Poitou-Charentes, Aquitaine and Limousin), France
- Properties for sale in Pays de la Loire, France
- Properties for sale in Provence-Côte d'Azur, France
- Properties for sale in Morbihan, Brittany, France
- Properties for sale in Auvergne and Rhône-Alpes, France